Saturday, May 23, 2009

Trying to get the perfect shot

"Huh?"

Even with her hair in her face, I really do love this picture. :)


Isn't my Chloe just as sweet as can be?!?

I don't know if you can see it too clearly, but Maya is sticking her tongue out at me, lol.
Maya is telling Chloe a secret, I think.


Last but not least, one of my favorites. It's just so cute! fyi, I finally updated their pictures I have of them on my sidebar. Maya still had her puppy pictures up- they needed to be updated. She's no longer a little baby- she'll be turning 2 years old in just a couple of weeks. We're hoping to breed her in September; we know she'll be a great mommy and have beautiful little babies. We can't wait!

2 comments:

hoLLy said...

aw, they look so pretty! you got their hair so shiny. i love the last picture-maya looks like she is smiling:)

ACDC2005 said...

They sure are pretty babies! Nice and shiny!