Sunday, May 3, 2009

Driving along...

Yeah, so I was on my lunch break the other day, heading on over to Taco Bell when I drove past this garbage truck. I kept on driving, but had to do a double-take. "What the heck?!?"

Look closely...






Now, this is just plain creepy. This picture really doesn't do it justice, its eyes were so crazy looking. And he's blue! Ewwww I even think I may have shivered when I saw him hanging there, but that didn't stop me from busting out my camera phone, now did it?!?

6 comments:

hoLLy said...

oh my gosh, that is freaky!!!! supa freaky!

Tiffany said...

TOO funny...I laughed out loud.I would have totally busted out my camera!

ACDC2005 said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG that seriously is creepy slash hilarious!

Patty said...

Who would do such a thing! Really Weird!!

Grammy Staffy said...

What a good blogger you are...whip out that camera...even when driving...at the first blog worthy scene...even if it is a bit creepy.

Way to go Tara.

I did the same thing a few posts back when I noticed it said it was 102 degrees outside while I was going down the freeway in my car. However, my picture was blurry. You are a much better blog picture taker while driving along.

Have a great day.

cyndi/mom/nana said...

Wow that is creepy and it's not even near Halloween. Scarry......