Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to My Mother!!!


My mother turned another year younger today- I kid you not, she's getting better with age. ;) Mom, I'm glad you've had a great day. Can't wait to see pictures of what you got for your birthday, I'm sure it's fabulous!!! I wish I was there to help eat the cake, it sounded delicious. Of course, it doesn't help that I'm starving over here either, lol. And I want to thank my grandmother for bringing you into the world. I am so lucky to have you as my mother. You're the best! I love you so much!!! Happy Birthday! And I'll be seeing you soon. I can't wait. Yay!!!
Love,
Tara
P.S. I chose this song that's playing right now because it couldn't fit more perfectly.

3 comments:

hoLLy said...

happy birthday mamacita!

Patty said...

I've never heard that song before. It is sweet! Your post means a lot to me. I love you and feel blessed to be your mother. Thanks for bloggin my birthday!!

Grammy Staffy said...

Happy birhday to your sweet mom. You girls are lucky to have such a darling mom...no wonder you turned out to be such great kids....your mom did a good job raising you. I am glad that you and Holly appreciate her.... I know that she feels lucky to have you too.