Saturday, February 9, 2008

Sweet Bunny Kisses

I just thought these pictures were really cute and thought I'd share. We all love this little bunny, except for Chloe. Maya adores the newcomer, and what's funny is that Bambi seems to enjoy Maya as well. Maya also loves to kiss Bambi, Chloe wants to eat her, hence there are no photos of Chloe with the bunny. That would be utterly disastrous!
And by the way, I'm getting my car on Wednesday, and my injury settlement has yet to be determined, possibly this Monday. In case you guys wanted to know. I'll keep y'all updated.


Ignore that montronsity of a foot there along the bottom



Not the best picture of me, but it's a darling one of Bambi

4 comments:

hoLLy said...

that is seriously the cutest bunny i've ever seen!

Me said...

That bunny is a cutie! Makes me almost want a bunny! But, that bunny will never be as cute as the woman holding it! We love ya Tara!

Tara D. said...

Hey Hol, you changed your picture. Your hair looks lighter, could be because you're next to the window, I can't tell. But yeah, ya'll should take some Easter photos with Bambi. Those pictures would be cuuuuute.

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

She will be so cute for Easter pics!
BY the way Tara, I like the dark hair!