Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today marks me and Arthur's official 3 year anniversary today. I say official, because I also consider the day of our first date an anniversary, too. I figure the more holidays, the better. For "our" present, Arthur and I took my new car to get the windows tinted. I'd been talking about how I'd wanted that, so that's what we got. Yay!!! A co-worker had told me about a Mexican restaurant that we needed to try, so we did just that. For lunch, we went to Campo Verde, and I have to say, I was taken by suprise at the atmosphere of the place. As you can see in the pictures, it's decorated in Christmas lights all over the place. It's really neat, but it made me and Arthur dizzy at first; it took a good five minutes for my eyes to adjust. But after five minutes, the atmosphere was very pleasant. Rather than the typical tejano music/mariachi bands, this restaurant had oldies playing, the really old oldies, the doo wop she bop kind. I'd definitely recommend the place, just be aware of THE LIGHTS. lol And though Arthur probably won't ever read this, I did want to tell him how much I love him. Thank you sweetie for always being there for me, rubbing my back, giving me pedicures, and washing the dishes. I appreciate everything you do for me, though I don't always let you know. Happy Anniversary, baby!!!


If you look along the top of this picture, you can see
the train going along the tracks. This train goes all
throughout the restaurant.



And this picture gives you a better idea of how crazy
those lights were. Yeah, the pictures I took with
the cell phone, that's why they're so ugly. :)

4 comments:

hoLLy said...

happy anni! what makes this the official date as opposed to the first date day? just curious.

hoLLy said...

i'm dumb, its probably the day you officially became boyfriend/ girlfriend. and wowsas those are some crazy lights. i would dine there just to see the lights, even if the food was crappy:)

Tara D. said...

yeah, you got it right. It's the day we became exclusive.

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

Psycodelic lights man! And Happy Anniversary!