Wednesday, February 13, 2008

My new Volkswagen Passat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today Arthur and I went out car shopping, and I actually
thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a lot of fun looking at the cars,
test driving them, knowing I was more than likely going
to find "the one" today. Well, it did happen; I drove back
home in my "new" 2004 VW Passat (fully loaded) late
this afternoon. I LOVE it! Not only do I think it's
gorgeous, but it runs like a dream. Hopefully, this car
will be reliable and not have any problems. It seems
a lot of people are having car problems lately, and I sure
hope I don't have to endure any of that in the near future.
Here are some photos I took of my new ride.








These last two pics are a little blurry, but the
colors are really pretty...




2 comments:

-Melissa- said...

Sweet ride! I have always wanted one of those cars. They seem nice.

hoLLy said...

sleek, smooth and sophisticated. me likey.