Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finally, a place to put my shoes.

The floor of my closet has always been the resting place of all of my shoes. This isn't a pretty sight, and it gets uglier when I can't seem to find the shoe I'm looking for. So after plenty of complaining and the constant enlistment of Arthur in my searches, Arthur decided to do something about it. He built me a little rack to put them on. I was joking with him when I saw it for the first time because I thought it looked more like a bookcase to me than a shoe rack. I was expecting something much smaller with cubes or something. I painted it a dark chocolate brown and I was finally able to put in the closet for the first time tonight. I LOVE it! I think Arthur did a wonderful job. And it fits all of my shoes perfectly, for now at least. ;) I mean, I did have to stack my flip-flops, but you get the idea.

7 comments:

Abby said...

It looks really nice! Arthur did a great job.

Devri said...

Wow, I own prob a 1/8th of that stock their.. Great job Arthur!

hoLLy said...

whoa, looks like someone has a shoe fettish :) hahahaha.

Tonya said...

Now that is one impressive project. Now my question is did he count your shoes before he built it? Or did you already know and tell him.. I can tell you don't like shoes..

It looks like my shoes except you have a great shelf to display them. LOL

He did good....

Patty said...

Hey, I need one of those!!

cyndi/mom/nana said...

And now we know where the shoe fettish comes from Patti? Imelda Marcos watch out here comes Tara.

Cindy said...

Wow, that's a lot of saddles!