Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Final Countdown



Less than 24 hours to go, then it is officially 2009! Ahhhhhhh!!! This year has certainly come and gone so fast, but I can honestly say that I'm thankful a new year is now beginning. I just want to wish everyone here a safe and Happy New Year. Those who will be out tonight, be especially careful when on the road. And unless I will see you tonight, which I don't think I will, I'll be seeing you next year. As usual, I don't have plans, Arthur and I will be trying out a new place to eat tonight(BJ's, they are supposed to have good pizza, we'll see), we'll stop by JC Penney to spend my giftcard, and then probably stop by a bookstore on the way home, read some books and grab some hot chocolate. Yummmm. I'll take my camera, even if Arthur isn't the most photogenic person on the planet, lol. P.S. Don't tell him I said that! Peace out homedogs!!!

8 comments:

Me said...

Happy 2009 Tara!! Hope your hot chocolate & books are yummy & good reads! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

Cindy and Ben said...

BJ's is good they have yummy homemade root beer too. Happy New Year!

hoLLy said...

happy new year sis! i love your fredism at the end of your post:) and i LOVE the gob music!

Abby said...

Happy New Year Tara!

Tiffany said...

Happy New Year! Have Fun! Don't forget to kiss at the stroke of midnight! :)

-Melissa- said...

Happy New Year! I can't believe it is 2009!

Grammy Staffy said...

Happy New Year Tara,
I wish you and your family the very best for the whole year.

I agree with you that 2008 flew by. Where does the time go?? I will try to make the best of 2009.

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I always enjoy hearing from you.

Happy New year....love, Lura

ACDC2005 said...

I know it's late but Happy New Year! Woo!