Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Back Home for Thanksgiving




Thanksgiving this year was awesome! Mostly because I had a nice, long vacation to spend with the family. Last year I didn't get to come down for Thanksgiving, so I was excited this year to be able to. The food is always so amazing; I stuffed myself as much as I possibly could, then waited a couple of hours and stuffed myself again. That's what the holidays are all about, lol. My parents got my brothers a new puppy as an early Christmas gift. We all decided on the name Bowser, it's a Nintendo thing. He's such a cute little puppy, and he's a maltese like my dog Chloe. We went to the tennis courts a couple of times (as you can see in the pictures), and of course played tennis. It was a lot of fun, but I hadn't played in such a long time that I was a bit sore the following day. :) But that's alright! We saw Twilight again, that's all I'm going to say about that. Mom, Cindy, you know what I mean...thanks for making me laugh Mom. I love you!!! And I can't wait to see everyone again for the Christmas holidays. I have another long vacation and look forward to it. And Joey, I just realized I didn't have any pictures with you in them, sorry. I'll be sure to get some at Christmas.

7 comments:

hoLLy said...

love the pictures! especially mom sleeping:) i bet she loves that you posted that one! ha ha ha. and i got the DL on saturday night-that is hilarious!

also, that one picture where you wrote aubrey and cousin jenna is actually aubrey and cousin jacie(i know, they look so alike!)

Tara D said...

oopsies, I'll go fix it. For a second I wondered about that, then I was like, nah, that has to be Jenna. Gosh, she's grown so much!

-Melissa- said...

Glad you had a good Thanksgiving. filled with lots of food and family time. I love the holidays.

devri said...

You have such a wonderful family.. I know you know that, but just wanted to tell you again.

Cindy said...

Great pictures! And yes, I definitley know what you mean.....

Moon Devious said...

Aw, I'm so glad you had a good time. Looks like you had a blast! And Bowser! What a perfect name. I love it!

Patty said...

You got some great shots! We did have a fun time didn't we? Thanks for making me laugh.(just not that hard!)jk. Thanks for getting Bowser for us. He is such a cutie!! See you Christmas!!