Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Weekend!



Here's a handful of pictures from this past holiday weekend. My parents and my two youngest brothers came up for a visit. It was fun having them here; I love spending time with the family. Nothing is better! I just wish they had been here longer. Saturday was my mom's birthday, so we all got to celebrate with her. I hope you enjoyed your birthday, Mom! That was also the evening we had our little retreat to a nearby park. We had fun roasting hot dogs, making s'mores, and driving Joey's remote controlled boat in the lake. When evening started to fall, the fireflies came out. I was so pretty; it looked like the trees were sparkling. I would have loved to go exploring some through the wooded areas, but there was an abundance of Poison Ivy there, so I decided against it. Thanks Holly and Joey for the wonderful weekend. Let's do this EVERY year. :)

3 comments:

hoLLy said...

you are so full of yourself. "i was so pretty" geesh.

lol at myself. you meant to write "it was so pretty" i know:) i love those sleepy cakey-faced cali pics. those are so cute and funny. it was a great weekend. we were sad when everyone was gone:(

-Melissa- said...

It looks like you had a good time with your family. Liked the slideshow.

Patty said...

I had a wonderful time visiting with you guys!! You got some good pictures. I had a great birthday. Thanks for the Bath and Body Works Gift Card for my birthday. I went when they had their big sale. I got some new plug-in refills and lots of pump soaps. They all smell really yummy. One of the scents for the plug-ins I really like is Pineapple Sorbet. I smells so fresh and tropical. Thanks again.

Love,
MOM