Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, Mom!!!


I just wanted to wish my mother and all the mother's out there a Happy Mother's Day, blogstyle. Of course, everyone thinks they have the best mother, but I truly couldn't imagine having a more loving, caring mother than the one Heavenly Father has blessed me with. I always thought I had the prettiest mother in grade school and still do. I know I've told you before, but I remember arguing with my friends in school when I was in like second grade, maybe first grade, that my mom was prettier than all the other kids' moms. That was the day the parents came to the classroom. When you showed up, I remember my friend saying that you really were very pretty. I was right! You really were the prettiest mom and still are. Mother, thank you for everything. I love you so much and miss you everyday. Happy Mother's Day!!!

5 comments:

hoLLy said...

yep, we got one pretty mama! she is the best! thats a really cute picture of her.

Patty said...

I never knew about that incident at school. Thank you for being so sweet. Your words touched my heart. I have been blessed by having such great kids!!! I love you and miss you very much too.
MOM

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

You really do have a special, sweet and pretty mom!

Tara D. said...

Yes I thought the picture was a good one too. I stole it from your blog! Heehee

Me said...

AAAWWW!! That is so cute Tara! Every mother just secretly wished you were their daughter! your mom is a hottie! What a great picture of her too!