Friday, February 7, 2014

Twelve Weeks Old

I recently purchased my little guy a new winter hat.  This is probably something I should have done before it got cold, but hey, better late than never.  Plus, he does have other hats, just not as freaking adorable as this one.  :)  I'm going to also throw in a couple of other pictures, just because I can.  ;)



 My favorite!

 This one makes me laugh

 Daddy bought him Woody from Toy Story.  So cute!  You can clearly see how much he adores it...okay maybe not so much.  One day he'll actually enjoy toys, but for now he just stares and drools.
 


1 comment:

hoLLy said...

LOL! Your posts are killin me. So cute and so hilarious. And I laughed at the plaid shirt one too! His face is priceless. Skeery mommy.You must've threatened to withhold the boob or something. Mean.