Monday, February 3, 2014

My baby has graduated!

...from his bassinet and into his crib.  I'm happy he's in his room now (and glad to have my room back), but it's kind of sad not having him there to check on through the night.  Well, I still check on him, but I have to walk a bit further to do it.  Ha!  He's growing tooooooo fast!  He's finally beginning to grow out of his "fussy phase", which is a relief.  And he's doing great sleeping at night.  He typically sleeps anywhere from 6-8 hours straight, eats, then goes right back to bed for at least another 3-4.  He used to put up such a fuss going down for the night, but now he goes to bed without hardly making a peep.  Now when he gets put to bed around 8 pm, he's out all night and I get to party.  When I say party, I mean that I can eat food, take a shower, and lay down on the sofa.  That's my idea of "fun" these days.  Oh the joys of motherhood...but boy do I love him! 
 Awwwww, he looks like a little candy cane (or a big one, depending on how you look at it)!


 Look at how happy he is!  Such a big boy!!!  :)

3 comments:

hoLLy said...

looks like hes lovin the crib life yo! its so great when they are outta your room. its like, you love em, but you need your space :)

i've blogged recently too...just sayin..if you wanna hop over or somethin...

hoLLy said...

p.s. he is one cute leetle candycane

Grammy Staffy said...

He is so darling.... And so are you! Love the family pic too. Hugs, Lura