Monday, July 13, 2009

I'm in Heaven!!!

My make-up came in today, all 30+ pieces of it. Whoo hoo! I have yet to try most of it out, but the shipment came quickly and all of it was in stock. I'm impressed!
Here's a better look of my goodies. Each item was less than a dollar, yay for cheapness! I hope I love their nailpolishes- I got a few of those as well. :)
So I put just a few things on for this picture- a luminance healthy glow bronzer (it's really shiny, maybe a little too shiny), some eyeshadow, liner, blush, and lip gloss. Am I glowing? Nope, that's just the sun in my face, lol. ;) All in all, this isn't bad makeup. I'm in make-up heaven!!!

6 comments:

hoLLy said...

wow, you really are all aglow!!! oh wait, you said that was the sun. but still, you are glowing no matter what the cause:) have fun with your new makeup! looks coooool. and you look perdy.

Tonya said...

I thought looking at the new bronzer you, that you had been to the islands on some long deserved vacation.

You look fabulous, have fun...is that eye lashes I see in that kit. Ohh la la...you little make-up angel.

Cindy said...

You even got some eyelashes ~ cool! You hit the jackpot!!

Anayansi said...

how are the eyelashes? i have never tried them.

Patty said...

I almost ordered some and got distracted. Is it worth ordering?

Me said...

I like elf and love your collection. They sell some of it at HEB here for a dollar. Not much but a few things!