Tag- If you're reading this, you've been tagged. All you have to do it let others know a little more about yourself by re-posting and tagging some or all of your friends. Re-post with your name + ology. Happy Tagging!!! Thanks Amber for the fun tag.
1) What is your salad dressing of choice? Lately I've been enjoying my salad with Kraft Caesar Vinaigrette.
2) What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? It's a toss up between Ton's Mongolian Grill and Outback.
3) What food could you eat for 2 weeks straight and not get sick of? Macaroni and cheese (with tuna). Yummy!
4) What are your pizza toppings of choice? Veggies. I like me some veggie pizza.
5) What do you like to put on your toast? Butter, sometimes some jelly
6) How many televisions are in your house? Just two
7) What color cell phone do you have? It's black and brown
8) Are you right-handed or left-handed? I'm a righty
9) Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Part of my nose, lol. I don't miss that part, either.
10) What is the last heavy item you lifted? Um, probably the dryer. I didn't lift it up the stairs by myself though.
11) Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No, and I don't want to be.
12) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Depends on how I'm going to go. If it's peaceful one, then go ahead and give me the heads up. Otherwise, I don't want to know.
13) If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Tara McConaughey. Yumm
14) Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? You know what, I think I would.
15) How many pairs of flip flops do you own? Many, too many
16) What is/are your goal/s for the year? Definitely to lose weight and change my living situation
17) Last person you talked to? Jaylie
18) Last person you hugged? Arthur
19) Favorite Season? Winter
20) Favorite Holiday?Christmas
21) Favorite day of the week? Saturday, as long as I'm not working
22) Favorite Month? December
23) First place you went this morning? to work, ugh
24) What's the last movie you saw? In the theater, Marley and Me. At home, I Married a Monster From Outer Space (an older film).
25) Do you smile often? I'd like to think so, it's part of my job. :)
26) Do you always answer your phone? Half of the time I do. I have caller ID.
27) It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it? It had better be a family member telling me something very important. Otherwise, there will be blood.
28) If you could change your eye color what would it be? Blue
29) What flavor drink do you get at Sonic? Cherry Lime
30) Have you ever had a pet fish? Many! I had to kill a couple dozen to learn how to care for them, but I got it down.
31) Favorite Christmas song? I'll be Home for Christmas (it's quite fitting these days).
32) What's on your wish list for your birthday? To be 30 pounds lighter (it WILL happen this year).
33) Can you do push ups? Yes, just not very many.
34) Can you do a chin up? Not since junior high school.
35) Does the future make you more nervous or excited? It's a combination of the two.
36) Do you have any saved texts? Yes, I save the juicy ones FOREVER. hee hee
37) Ever been in a car wreck? Yep, twice. And totalled my car both times. :(
38) Do you have an accent? I don't hear it, but I know I have one. I'm from Texas!
39) What is the last song to make you cry? Songs usually don't do that to me, but the last one that touched me was "Let them be Little".
40) Plans tonight? Sure don't. It's Monday for cryin' out loud!
41) Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom? No and I hope I don't.
42) Name 3 things you bought yesterday. Lunch (Chinese buffet-not part of my diet mind you), microchips for the dogs, and gas.
43) Have you ever been given roses? Yes, I receive them all the time. Okay, I don't but I think I should.
44) Current hate right now? A man named Belanski!
45) Met someone who changed your life? Haven't we all, and not necessarily for the better.
46) How did you bring in the New Year? I was asleep, whoops.
47) What song represents you? Maniac (I just added it to my playlist, enjoy) ;)
48) Name three people who might complete this? My sister, Aimee perhaps, and maybe Tiffany. It's difficult to guess...
49) What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping!
50) What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I hope I don't show up to work late and drunk (this was what I dreamt about last night, don't ask).