Sunday, April 19, 2009

Homemade Cheesecake

How's this for tantalizing your tastebuds?!? hee hee Arthur was craving some cheesecake last night, so we made a deal. Arthur went to the store to get the ingredients, while I baked it. It was really tasty with just a hint of lemon, yummmmm. Of course, I didn't think to take a picture of the cheesecake before we started eating it; not like it was refrigerating for hours or anything...



And of course, how can I not post another video of my sweet Charlie! Get ready for a prairie dog overload these next few months, lol. And yes, his name is official- Charlie it is! This video didn't catch all of his excitement this morning, however. As we awoke and came out of the bedroom, he saw us and went crazy. He started sqeaking and throwing his head back (saying hello to us in the sweetest way). I'll be honest, I woke up a little earlier just to spend some quality time with my boy. He craves the attention; I can't wait until he's a bit older to let him free around the apartment. Until then, I've let him out in the restroom, as it's the only place I feel is safe for him now. This morning he was so adorable- he first started squeaking out of excitement for being out of the cage, then after some exploring, he just plopped himself out across my hand and fell asleep. He's changed sooooo much in just two days, I love this guy already.

Good Morning, Charlie!!!!

7 comments:

Devri said...

YOu are sooo Evil. now I am going to have cookies for breakfast, and cheesecake for lunch, and I get to blame you!

I can't believe you have a little thing like that... you crack me up!

Me said...

I agree, I am so busting out my cheesecake mix, thanks Tara! My thighs ditto that but I can't resist. Your cheesecake looks divine!

hoLLy said...

believe it devri, believe it....

you should post the recipe to the cheesecake with the pics so we can all try to make it too. it looks tasty!

Rick said...

Uh Prairie dogs can't talk.

-Melissa- said...

that cheesecake looks sooo yummy! I agree with Holly you need to post the recipe, because now I want some. :)

ACDC2005 said...

The cheesecake looks so yummy! I will have to make one when Dustin gets back so I have someone to help me eat it! And I am so jealous of you having Charlie-no joke I want one sooo bad now!!!

Patty said...

You're becoming quite the cook! That cheesecake looks delicious!!