Monday, January 19, 2009

Unlikely pair of friends

A friend of mine on facebook had posted this little gem on her page earlier today, and I just had to share it. All of you know I am an animal lover, so this story just melted my heart. After many years of wondering what I want to be "when I grow up", I've just recently decided what it is. I want to become a veternarian who works at a zoo or sanctuary treating wildlife and zoo animals. Obviously, not your typical vet, but that would be my dream job for sure. Anyways, back to the video, enjoy! It takes a moment to load, so just be patient with it. :)


Watch CBS Videos Online

6 comments:

hoLLy said...

that was so cute! i loved it when it showed them reuniting and the sounds the elephant started to make:)

and yes, i TOTALLY agree about what your calling in life is-you need to go for it. drop the bank job and get some bottom of the rung job at a zoo/aquarium/sanctuary somewhere. start going to school and work your way up. you were born to work with animals-you know it!

Me said...

That is cute!! And yes, you would make a wonderful vet!

Cindy said...

Wow, that's awesome!

Mindy and Ernie's Clan said...

Hi Tara,
This is Claire. Thankyou for coming to my blog.

I rele like the story obuot the elefant and the dog.

Well bye, Love Claire

Mindy and Ernie's Clan said...

Hi Tara,
This isn't Claire. This is Grammy. Claire is still logged on so I just jumped in to say thanks for visiting her blog. She is so excited to get comments. Thank you for making a little girl happy.

I love the video too. Great stuff.

Claire asked me to tell you that she loves to get comments.

Take care. Love, Lura

-Melissa- said...

that is so cute! I agree with the others I think you would be great working with animals.