Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Happy Halloween!

These past couple of years, I've always been super excited to carve my very own pumpkin for Halloween. I have to get excited about something, okay?!? I'm certainly not getting my hopes up as far as handing out candy to all the kiddos that come knocking on my door. Last year I didn't get a single one. I was very sad! :( Poor me. So this year, I won't be buying any candy (okay, maybe a very small bag, just in case). Anyhoo, back to my pumpkin. Arthur was also going to carve his own too, but changed his mind and just bought one pumpkin. I think he knew his pumpkin would probably look super puny next to mine. lol Maybe he made the right decision by not carving one. hee hee

11 comments:

hoLLy said...

very cool! did you design it yourself or use one of those kits with the designs on the paper? i'm guessing it was your design seeing as that you are very artistic!

about the fireplace thing, just go to the Hacking It Up blog and you'll get it.

ACDC2005 said...

That's awesome! I can't wait to carve mine! Dustin gets home Friday....FINALLY so we will get to! :)

cyndi/mom/nana said...

I love seeing all the different designs of carved pumpkins. They are always unique and very cool looking. Great job you are very artistic.

-Melissa- said...

I like your pumpkin. We carved our pumpkins tonight. It is fun seeing everyones pumpkins.

Devri said...

We did pumkins tonight too, it is soo much fun, but after the umteenth one, it gets old,.

Shankar said...

Is it sticking its tongue out?!

Tara D. said...

Yeah, it's sticking it's tongue out, Shankar. And it wasn't my idea (I saw it online and borrowed someone else's idea), but I didn't use a pattern. Just drew the design on and cut it out.

hoLLy said...

impressive.

consider yourself boo-ed! see my blog for details...

Moon Devious said...

I like your pumpkin. I wanna carve a pumpkin. :( We've got so much stuff everywhere though that I wouldn't have anywhere to do it.

Cindy said...

Good job indeed. A little creepy looking in the dark....but I like that! We should have made a Twilight pumpkin and put it on the blog....oh, well.....

Patty said...

Wow, you did a great job! It looks really cool all lit up. Of course, you have always been very artistic!