Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Hey, I should be on a Nutrisystem commercial!!!


Alright, so for the past week and a half, I have embarked on a journey. A journey of magnificent proportions- to get off my fat butt and lose some freakin' weight already. After much deliberation, I called Nutrisystem and that is that. So far, I've lost 6 pounds, which is exciting. It's those first few pounds that really get you pumped and keep the motivation going. All those cravings I had last week have started to subside and I'm moving full-speed ahead. I can't say this is the first time I've tried to lose weight since moving up here, so some of you may be skeptical. Heck, I question myself sometimes, but I paid a lot of money for this one, and I'll be darned if it goes to waste. Look out y'all because I'm gonna be one sexy mama!!!
This is some of the food, oh yes, there's plenty more.
Yummm...


Delightful...


This is how I felt all last week after consuming each
miniature meal. I thought I was going to die; that's
not the case anymore, if you were wondering.

5 comments:

hoLLy said...

this post cracked me up. i loved all of your pictures! especialy got a kick out of the last two:) good luck with nutrisystem and congrats on your first 6 lbs. thats a big accomplishment!!!

i also love the new look of your blog and the title-hot diggity! it is SO you.

Tara D. said...

Thanky! Glad you enjoyed my post

-Melissa- said...

I love the new blog. I have thought of trying the nutrisystem. Is the food any good?

Tara D. said...

The food is pretty good, it's just the size that's hard to accept in the beginning. Not all the desserts are all that though. Those taste weird, just weird.

Me said...

Your pictures are hilarious! You always add your personality to each picture and I love it!
Good luck Tara! It can be hard and seem frustrating at times but hang in there! You are doing great and you look beautiful no matter what! Weight does not define the woman, the woman defines the weight.
Also, a real good book to read is "French Women don't get fat". It has been my inspiration! It has taught me how to eat and changed my perspective on food.