Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy 16th Birthday!










Today is my brother, Austin's, birthday. So I just want to give a shout out to the birthday boy to wish him the very best. Happy Birthday!!! I can't believe it's been sixteen years already, time has flown by so fast and you're getting so grown up. You're a good kid, Austin and I love you so much. You've done so awesome in school and sports these past years, congratulations smarty pants! I'll be sending you something in the mail real soon, okay. Love you, Tara

6 comments:

Rachel Tramontana said...

Hey, I came across your blog.....I have a question......How did you add music.......??? I'd love to know if you don't mind.

Thanks,

Rachel

rachelsam@cox.net or
tramontanamemories.blogspot.com

Tara D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Me said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!! I can not believe he is 16!!! I love your site Tara!

Tara D. said...

Thanky! :)

hoLLy said...

he is smart, too smart. lets hire aliens to abduct him, remove his brain and then equally divide it between you and me. that'll get em. he doesn't know whats comin....

Tara D. said...

He does now, why'd you have to go and post it online??? GEEZ