Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Christmas 2007

Okay I know this is a little delayed, but I thought I'd go ahead and post these as well. I lucked out this past year, and was able to get to spend a whole week back home with the family. I remember the night before I left how anxious I was to get on the road. So when Christmas day finally arrived, I was siked! The trip went well, and I'm just so happy I got to spend at least half of Christmas day with the fam. It just wouldn't have been Christmas without them. I miss all of you already, and can't wait for next year. Who knows, maybe I'll be back in Corpus by then. Here are some of the many pictures that I had taken with my new camera, which was the most awesome gift I received. Thanks Dad and Mom!!! My favorite picture that I've taken has to be this first one of Ella. It's so precious. Love it!


Ella daydreaming. Ah, the feeling of Christmas


The fam and I working on a puzzle. It took us like
two days to finish it. Was it worth it? I'm not sure.


Joey and Ella




I love this picture of Aubrey. This was right before
bedtime.


Don't eat Pete!!!


I don't even know what he was doing here, haha


The baby of the Smith fam, Taylor

4 comments:

hoLLy said...

so, the breath mints i got you weren't your favorite gift? man....

cute pics. i love that one of aubrey too. i hate the one of me. oh well-you have every right to post any picture of me that you want after the ones i've posted of you:)

p.s. welcome back!!! i'm glad you got your blog up and runnin again!

jOeY said...

Cute pics of everyone! Welcome back! I like the new template too!

Tara D. said...

It's good to be back

Shankar said...

Hiya, homes!
Discovered you had a blog from a link on Josh & Libby's blog (which I discovered on Libby's Facebook profile). Good to see some familiar faces after a long time...although Aubrey looks completely different from when I was her family's Home Teacher. Kids do change over five years!