Monday, October 26, 2009

Our Jack-o-lanterns

For the past several years I have always made sure to have a carved pumpkin or two. Arthur was kind enough to be sure I didn't forget. Yesterday he brought home two pumpkins, and we got to work on them. I think they turned out well; of course, I always think mine is better. lol


Arthur's artwork

Mine. Do you know what movie this is from? That's a little Tara Trivia for ya!


And check out the amazing glow of my lil' pumpkin man. :) Cute and a bit creepy all wrapped into one.

7 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm guessing...Nightmare before Christmas?

Tonya said...

They look great! I know it is from...Nightmare Before Christmas!

hoLLy said...

both of them look very very cool. we haven't done ours yet but its always something i look forward to-seeing the kids faces of disgust as they take the gunk out is always priceless:)

and yes, its nightmare before christmas. easy peasy.

Cindy said...

Okay, my thought was Edward Scissor Hands....

Stop laughing. So what if I haven't seen Nightmare Before Christmas!!!! Give me a break!

ACDC2005 said...

I LOVE TIM BURTON!!!! Hahaha, great job you guys!

Me said...

Awesome job!!! Cool pumpkins!

jOeY said...

That's a really cool idea.