Thursday, October 29, 2009

Extra 50% off at Payless, thanks to Oprah

Today (after Oprah airs) and tomorrow, Payless is offering an additional 50% off of Payless accessories and shoes. I actually went in last night, tried on, and placed a few pairs of boots/shoes on hold for today. So, I'm all set! All in all, this will come out to about $55.00 plus tax for these four pairs. I'm sooooo excited; I LOVE my shoes! And what a bargain, considering you can use this additional discount off of sale merchandise. To acquire your coupon, head on over to oprah.com and look for the link that she has on her website. The store that I shopped at won't honor the coupon until later today, but the actual coupon says you can use it as early as 10am this morning. I'd check with the store you plan on shopping at to see when they will accept it.
These are already on sale for just $39.99, meaning I'll only pay $19.99.

These boots are currently on sale for $29.99, which means I'll pay $14.99.

These awesome pumps are $14.99 now, but will be $7.49 later today.

These may look metallic, but there aren't; they're just brown. :) They're regularly $22.99, and I can't wait to get them for only $11.49. Whoo hoo!!!

4 comments:

Me said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! You are a bright shinning star!! Go Tara!!! I am so there, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cindy said...

NICE!!!! I really like the last pair...

Tara D. said...

BTW, one of my co-workers went this afternoon and purchased a pair (before Oprah aired). So, I guess you really can get them anytime today, not just later this evening. :)

hoLLy said...

if i wasn't sick, i would've totally been there:( enjoy your new shoes-they are all VERY CUTE.