Saturday, August 23, 2008

What Olympic Sport Are You?

Keeping in the Olympic spirit, I thought I'd post another quiz that I got off of my mother's blog. I have to agree with this one,too. I love archery!!! Love it, love it, love it!!! It's too bad I've only done it a couple of times in my life. Girl's camp and junior high school. I think I was pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. :)




You Are Archery



You are a bit of a traditionalist. You like old fashioned things with deep traditions.

You also like to see the result of your accomplishments right in front of you.

If practice makes perfect, that's fine by you. You like to practice a skill.

2 comments:

hoLLy said...

archery is da bomb!

i love how you added the pic of your lunatic family to the side of your blog. we are a bunch of loonies! i wouldn't have it any other way.

Patty said...

I love archery too. It's a good pick for ya!!