Friday, April 25, 2014

Easter with the Smiths!

 This was Crew's first Easter, and I guess he was a good little baby because the Easter Bunny made a visit to our house and left him some treats (which I've nearly consumed already).  :)  Here are just a few photos of our visit and just one of him at home with his basket.  I love how he grabbed onto it for the picture.  Totally wasn't planned!  I love my little boy!
 I couldn't resist getting his basket embroidered.  I love how it turned out!

 LOL

 Grandma and Crew

 Whatever it was that Grandpa was saying, Crew no likey

 Crew and the Grands


A sweet and tender moment

3 comments:

hoLLy said...

crew no likey grandpa!! LOL! that picture cracked me up. good thing you caught a tender moment too..to offset the no likeys ;) beautiful pics of him with everyone!! looks like a wonderful easter. makes me so sad we can't share every holiday with our families together. boo dat.

Grammy Staffy said...

I love all the pictures. Crew is so cute. Glad that you got to visit with the Grands. Hugs

hoLLy said...

i think you are due for another post. . . ;)