Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Nicole!!!


I just wanted to give a little shout out to my BFF, Nicole. Happy Birthday you old fart!!! lol, just kidding, you're not old. Thanks for putting up with me and my crazy antics for all these years. I couldn't have asked for a better friend, you really are the best. I hope you have a great birthday today; if your friends don't shower you with love and many gifts, I WILL drive up there and punch them in their mouths. Don't underestimate me, Nicole. ;) I love you!!!

10 comments:

hoLLy said...

happy birthday nicole! i'm so glad you and tara found each other cuz you were meant to be:) you have been such a great friend to her.

Cindy said...

Yes, happy birthday, Nicole!! Trust me, you're not an old fart....Tara is....hee, hee

BTW, Tara ~ I LOVE your new layout. It's adorable :-)

Tara D. said...

Aw, thanks! Holly apparently didn't even notice it...me sad

hoLLy said...

i noticed! i just wasn't nice enough to mention it:) it looks MUY FABULOSO tara! i also wanted to say i love the pic of "best buds." they look so soft in that picture. its a great shot of the two of them together.

there, ya happy?!

-Melissa- said...

Happy Birthday Nicole!

Tara D. said...

Now I am, thanky!

Nicole/ Family said...

Hi Tara...thanks for the dog link. It is nice to see you on my blog.

Patty said...

Hope you had a great birthday Nicole! Thanks for being such a good friend to Tara. You're the Best!!

Anonymous said...

No, I am an old fart!:) Thanks Tara for the sweet shout out!
Love ya, Nicole

Me said...

What a fun time! Happy belated bday to your friend and love how you too are staying strong!