Monday, July 21, 2008

Meanie Maya



So, no, Maya isn't a meanie. She's just playing with me here. She's actually the sweetest little girl I've ever seen, even sweeter than Chloe. No offense, Chloe. "None taken," Chloe just said to me. lol I hadn't posted anything in a while, and since I have nothing really interesting to post about, here's Maya at her meanest! :) Notice the leg in the background and the ball of white fluff. Everyone was just being lazy, everyone except for Maya and myself, that is.

**Okay, so I have to admit, I didn't view the video before I posted it. Ugh, and I certainly didn't realize the sound effects were so lovely. Excuse my voice; I'll try next time not to post any videos where you can hear me talk, much less squeal. Ew

9 comments:

Patty said...

She looks pretty ferocious!! Just kidding- She's cute!

Mom

hoLLy said...

even at her meanest, she still looks sweet. she doesn't look like she could hurt a fly!

Rick said...

Uh that comment was mine not mom.. as if you didn't know already---------she had logged in my machine earlier I guess.

Tara D. said...

I was laughing when I read the comment from "Mom". I was like, "Wha?". I don't know if I would have figured out it was you, Dad, had you not pointed it out. haha

Anonymous said...

awww!! i love her little pig tails!!! she looks so cute! :-)

hoLLy said...

i knew immediately that comment was dad!

Rick said...

Yeah right. Hey even Chelsea (sorry I have to drag someone I don't know into this) commented on her "pig" tails. Can't you see her teeth? She could turn on you in an instant.

-Melissa- said...

so glad to see you posting again. I thought since Holly was taking a vacation you thought you should take a blogging vacation! I love her little pic tails.

Tara D. said...

Yeah, Holly being gone made me sad. Life doesn't seem worth blogging when she's not around. lol