Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Goode to be Outdoors

 The weather has been so yucky lately, that we haven't had much of a chance to play outside.  But luckily, we've had some good weather this past week so we made the best of it.  I'll admit it, I hate summer.  The heat is not my friend.  My hair gets all nasty, my face gets beet red, I'm more irritable, and I feel like death is just a footstep away.  With that being said, I didn't mind the heat this past weekend.  When you're outdoors with the ones you love and having fun, who cares!  We put on some tunes and let the good times roll.  I'm so grateful for my family.  Crew just loves to be outside (what kid doesn't though?!) playing on his little playset (thanks Mimi and Grandpa Goode), with his water wheel (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Smith), and riding in his wagon (thanks Justin for outgrowing it, lol). 
Daddy and Crew!  I love this picture
He may look angry but quite the contrary. This boy LOVES water




I don't remember what he was saying "Uh oh" to, but it sure makes for a funny picture.


Daddy pulling Crew in the wagon

1 comment:

hoLLy said...

my boys need a water table! so fun! but, oh wait, my hoa might not allow it....its a toy after all...arggGGGG