Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy 29th Birthday Nicole!!! (again) tee hee hee

So, I won't say exactly how old Nicole is today (she might strangle me if I do...), but I will say it is her birthday! So Happy Birthday to my bestest friend in the whole world!!! :) Last night, a few of us gathered at Joe's Crabshack to celebrate with her. BTW, let me just say this- the necklace she is wearing is fabulous, is it not?!? She didn't want to wear it, she said it was too much; but I didn't give her a choice. I pretty much glued it to her neck. I think it is a perfect accessory to any solid colored top! So there, Nicole! Ha! And the song I chose for this special occasion I chose for a reason. When I hear this song, I always think of her.

Ain't she perdy?!?
And here's all of us but Dallas (he took the picture, thanks dude). From left to right: Misty, Katie (her butt is being grabbed by Nicole, hence the shock on her face, lol), Nicole (the b-day girl and butt- grabbin' friend of mine), and myself. Happy Birthday girlie poo! Hope today is wonderful!
Question Nicole, why did you choose Katie's bum over mine? I may never know...but I do know this- I LOVE this picture of Katie. hahahahaha

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm right handed!! hehe

Nicole said...

Thanks, Tara! I love you, too!=)

hoLLy said...

happy bday nicole! awesome picture, just plain awesome.

Cindy said...

You're so lucky to have Nicole as a best friend. She's awesome. Happy "belated" birthday!!!