Saturday, April 17, 2010

April Showers!


I guess this is the season for a lot of things- loud obnoxious birds, crazy pollen, and these weird mosquito type bugs. I mean they are seriously EVERYWHERE! Being the kind soul that I am (lol), I used to just try and catch them so I could release them back outside. The ones that didn't want to be caught, I took pleasure in just smashing them into the walls. I had the best of intentions, but frustration reared it's ugly head, and well, you know the rest. ;) This morning, as like most mornings, there were a couple of these guys flying around in the restroom, ugh. I started my shower and noticed one drowning near my feet, so naturally, I tried to help him drown. But then an overwhelming feeling of guilt came over me, so I had to scoop him up and set him on the shower ledge. In the process, I ripped off a couple of legs (whoopsies, my bad) but he was still alive- I promise. Anyways, I just noticed him dead right where I left him. Moral of the story: there isn't one. I just killed a bug today and thought I'd share. I think I'll flush him now.

4 comments:

Kim said...

aw, poor lil' fella. SUCKA! :)

hoLLy said...

what a losah! :) we've had those things around here too. the good thing about them is they are easy to kill(or save, whichever you choose)

Tonya said...

Carson, our new dog, attacks the bugs and eats them. We can not get them from him. You two could go into the bug trapping businees LOL.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha you are so morbid. I love it... " so naturally, I tried to help him drown"... I'm so glad I'm not a bug! <3 Rachel