Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween 2008

Here are just a few pictures of my co-workers and I on Halloween. I actually wasn't planning on dressing up, but then at the last minute decided to just grab a cheap pair of scrubs and be a nurse. Hey, at least I was comfortable! :)


Here are all the ones who dressed up (myself included)


Charlotte and me

Myself, Rodney, and Rachel (btw, Rachel was a vampire. If you were to be able to see her up close, you'd see sparkles all over her face with some bags under her eyes)

Rachel and me

This is the cake that I made today for a party that I'm attending this evening. One of my co-workers actually asked if I could make them a Halloween cake and that she'd pay me for it. :)

Here it is after it had cooled and I'd leveled and cut it into it's proper shape.

After it's first coat of icing...

Almost there...

And my finished witchy cake.

Here it is ready to go (I added a little bow in her hair) Voila! And no, this wasn't my idea. I saw this online and recreated it (as I do with most everything I make).

12 comments:

hoLLy said...

very cute costume. very very cute cake. you are just one very cute gal. happy halloweenie!

hoLLy said...

also, rachel was cute too. sup rachel!? :)

ACDC2005 said...

You make such a cute nurse and that's a great cake! Keep up the awesome cake work girl!

-Melissa- said...

Another cute cake! Hope you had a fun Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' the warts you added. SO CUTE!

Devri said...

YOu really should start a business woman!!!

Moon Devious said...

Man, that cake was yummy. Sup Holly? Thanks for the compliment!

HIRSCHI FAMILY said...

Your cakes are so fetchin cute! I wish you could make me one and mail it to me but it probably wouldn't look as cute when it finally got here!

Patty said...

I agree, your cakes are really cute! You got some good pictures!! Did you ever get my work pictures to open?

Cindy said...

You are impressing me more and more each day with your cake decorating talent ~ it truly is a talent. Good job!!!!

Nicole said...

Wow! I am very impressed! Have you been taking classes?

Nicole said...

Tara, you look really pretty in the "rachel and me" pic!